Thank you for shopping with us today! You're just a few clicks away from having an awesome booth!
Ordering is easy! But I'm gonna give you a play by play anyways...
- Browse our product selection and when you find something you must have simply add it to your cart.
- Don't forget to look for available options or colors from the pull down menus on the product page.
- Once you've overstuffed your cart, head on over to the checkout. We use Paypal as our merchant card processor but don't worry if you don't have an account...it's not needed for the checkout process. If you do have a Paypal account you may use that as well.
- On the cart page you can verify that all your items are in the cart and up the quantities if needed ;-) You may also get an estimate for the available shipping options.
- There is also a box to add a note to the order. This would be a good spot to let us know if you've uploaded artwork or when you will, as well as the file name for the artwork. Or any special instructions you may have.
- If everything looks good, click 'Proceed to Checkout' button. From there either log-in with your Paypal account or if you do not have one, just enter your pertinent info. Don't worry, this does NOT create a Paypal account.
- Once info has been entered, click the 'Review and Continue' button at the bottom of the page. If you forgot to enter something, the page will definitely tell you.
- On the next page you get another chance to make sure everything looks good. Assuming it does, click 'Continue' and you will be back on our checkout page to complete the transaction.
- On this page, you may enter a discount code if you're lucky enough to be one of the rare individuals granted access to such scarce goodness! Then, pick your shipping method. Keep in mind we will send you a pdf proof within 27 hours of the order receipt, and production does not begin until you're satisfied with the proof, so keep that in mind when selecting your shipping method. Some products may have additional lead time due to the custom nature of our business and will be stated on the product page.
Well, you made it...now click the "Complete my Purchase' button and watch you inbox for the order confirmation (not literally, it may take a few minutes up to a few hours if we are home sleeping). Don't ever click the 'cancel and return to store' link...I think bad things may happen, I don't know...I'm too afraid to find out. There is one instance where it might work out ok to click that...if you want to add a bunch more stuff to your cart :-D